This website is owned and operated by Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd ABN 15 082 925 219
By using the Website you acknowledge and agree that:
- The material on this website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia. Unless otherwise indicated, Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd owns the copyright in the content on this website, including the copyright works, text, software, images, graphics, advertisements, databases, sound recordings, streaming audio, cinematograph films (videos), animation, e-cards, downloads and streaming video) (collectively referred to as "content" in these Terms). Some of the copyright in the content on this website may be owned by someone else and is included on our website under licence or other agreements. You must not modify, make available, adapt, copy, reproduce, decompile, communicate, transmit, broadcast, perform, store, republish, print, commercialise, frame, upload or otherwise distribute the content in any way except as expressly permitted by us in writing. Provided that you keep all content intact and in the same form as made available by Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd on this website, you may (via your browser) temporarily download and view the content for your personal, non-commercial use but only in the course of browsing this website. Otherwise no part of the content on this website may be reproduced in any material form without our prior written consent Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd reserves all of its rights not expressly granted in these Terms.
- We try to ensure content on Bilby Theatrical Productions websites is correct and up to date. You should regularly review these pages and are responsible for informing yourself of any changes made. If you access the website after any changes are posted, you agree to all of those changes.
- We assume no liability for the contents of any other websites that you may access from the Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd website.
- By accessing the Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd website, you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on this website or using any service which is accessible using this website.
- We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or using the Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd website. To the extent that we are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, we limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material or the relevant service as the case may be.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an offer to provide goods or services in any jurisdiction if to do so would contravene the laws of that jurisdiction.
- Bilby Theatrical Productions Policy Terms & Conditions of Trade All orders and purchases made through this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. These Conditions may change from time to time without prior notice, at our discretion.
If you are under 18, please make sure your parent or guardian reads and explains the following information to you. When referring to "personal information", we mean information which identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your name, address and phone number are examples of personal information.
This information may be collected by us and by any third party service providers who assist us in operating the website. In common with many websites, when you read, browse or download information from our website, we or our internet service provider may also collect information such as the date and time of your visit to the website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information is used for statistical, reporting and website administration, maintenance and improvement purposes only. Similar to various websites, our website may use "cookies" at different periods. Cookies are small text files that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser. Cookies may also be used to record non-personal information such as the date, time or duration of your visit, or the pages accessed, for website administration, statistical and maintenance purposes. Any such information will be aggregated and not linked to particular individuals. The default settings of browsers like Internet Explorer always allow cookies, but users can easily erase cookies from their hard-drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please note that some parts of the website may not function fully for users that disallow cookies. While we take great attention to detail to protect your individual information on our website, unfortunately no information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% safe. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the protection of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is mostly accurate for information you send to us via email. We have no means of protecting that information until it reaches us. Once we receive your transmission, we ensure with our best endeavours the safety of this information in our possession. The website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
Security of an individual's information irrespective of whether an individual's information is stored electronically or in hard copy form, we must take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.Individual's information - Use and disclosure
We may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you on this website for the purposes for which it was collected, for example to allow you to purchase items and other activities on this website.
For responding to enquiries about products and services on this website. Where you have consented to the use of disclosure to email you newsletters or other updates. If you decide that you no longer want the newsletters or other updates then please use the unsubscribe feature in the email newsletter. To our related bodies corporate and to our service providers who assist us in providing this website for administrative purposes including research, planning, service development, security and risk management Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in Bilby Theatrical Productions. Where required or authorised by law, which may include emergency situations and assisting law enforcement agencies. Accessing and updating your individual details.To make a request to access or correct any personal information we hold about you, please contact: Attn: Manager Bilby Theatrical Productions Pty Ltd PO Box 4798 North Rocks NSW 2151 Australia
Please provide us with as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it. An access fee may be charged where permitted by law. In certain circumstances, we may not be required by law to provide you with access or to correct your personal information. If that is the case, we will give you our reasons for that decision.
We take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
For information about privacy generally, or if your concerns are not resolved to your satisfaction, you can contact the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or via http://www.privacy.gov.au.
Bilby Theatrical Productions may correct errors or inaccuracies and change or update information on this website at any time without notice, including prices and availability of items. All prices listed on this website are in Australian dollars and all charges will be processed in Australian dollars.
All prices listed on this website are subject to confirmation. Bilby Theatrical Productions will notify you by email if there are any discrepancies between prices.
Unless otherwise stated, DVDs are in region 4 and PAL format.Returns Defective DVDs will be replaced within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please contact us to discuss the return options. DVD's will need to be return to Bilby Theatrical Productions to confirm fault. DVDs that are incompatible with players due to region encoding or video format will not be replaced or refunded. In the event that Bilby Theatrical Productions is unable or chooses not to ship an item, you will be notified by email and any amount charged to your credit card will be refunded. Delivery Information Within Australia All DVDs will be dispatched via Australia Post (standard service) within 5 working days of the order. Overseas Sales All DVDs will be dispatched via Australia Post (air mail) within 3 working days of the order. Customs
For customers outside of Australia, you are responsible for any import duties that may be payable. If in doubt, please contact your local Customs office.