So you want be become a Bilby Party Performer? There are some things you need to know before you audition.
Does this sound like you?
- You are a highly motivated professional performer with a professional attitude.
- Your people skills are remarkable and when you enter the room you make people smile.
- You love being around children and they are delighted by your presence.
- Your full of fun and Adults find you charming and always appropriate in a professional situation, you know when to bite your tongue.
- You take great pride in your personal appearance and hygiene.
- Far from ever being late you’re always early and always prepared, looking up your appointments in the street directory days before and planning the best ways to get there. You have a car and a current drivers licence. You are self-motivated, working equally well as an individual and as a team member.
- You don’t have a criminal record and are ready to undergo the working with children checks.
- When it comes to business, you are very organised; you keep a diary and return phone calls promptly.
- You are excited by the opportunity to perform for children whilst maintaining your performing skills an earning excellent remuneration.
If this sounds like you please download the pdf and read the full document about auditioning for Bilby.